adtop

Saturday 1 November 2014

Heroes of the Storm Part 2

Well I have been on the Alpha now for a couple of games now and can say that I'm enjoying it. I know some will say its exactly like League of Legends and the Dota's but as a blizzard fan i can just relate to these characters, that for me is nice reason to keep playing this game. 

Now ive playied some solo battles and a couple of online Vs games, its love it or awful situation. You can get a team who all work together and get the goals done.....or......you have that other type of team that just couldnt hold a kite down. 

I will carry on with the Alpha and report back at later dates but until then here is the 

2nd video in the HoTs Series. 


Curently finishing off the 20 Hearthstone wins video.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment